However, we can increase immunity from natural herbs but I don’t understand why many of us run after immunity-boosting supplements. For instance, you may get a question that how to boost immunity naturally. For this purpose, I will answer you. Generally, 3 vitamins are required for boosting your immunity and in this article, I’ll share how to increase the power of these Immune boosting vitamins from natural herbs.
Now, Let’s get started…
The three immune boosting vitamins are
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin E
Here, i’ll explain about this vitamins in detail.
Usually, vitamin C is the biggest immune system booster of all. Therefore, lack of vitamin c can even make you prone to getting sick. Vitamin C is also a strong antioxidant. It is rich in vegetables like Tomatoes, Spinach, Broccoli, Cauliflower, etc. It is also rich in fruits like Guavas, Kiwi fruit, Strawberries, Oranges, Papaya, etc.
Vitamin B6 is important for keeping the nervous system and the immune system healthy. More specifically, a deficiency in B6 can result in the decreased production of antibodies that needed to fight infections. Vitamin B6 can be found in a wide variety of foods, like Eggs, Pork, Fish, Bread, Soya beans, Whole grain cereals, such as oatmeal, brown rice, etc.
Our body needs vitamin E to boost the immune system so that it can fight off invading bacteria and viruses. It is found in Nuts (Almonds, Peanuts), Sunflower seeds, Green leafy vegetables, avocados, kiwi fruits, etc.
If we can increase these 3 vitamins in our body consequently we can get better immunity.
How to boost immunity naturally?
In particular, we can boost from the immunity booster foods made from natural herbs.
Here, I’ll share two immunity booster recipies.
First, Immunity booster soup
Second, Immunity booster smoothie
Immunity booster soup
Classic garlic and tomato soup
- Garlic cloves -10
- Medium tomatoes – 4 (chopped into very small pieces or use tomato puree)
- Onions -2
- Salt – according to the taste
- Black pepper -1/4 tsp
- Butter- 1 tbsp
- Oil -1 tbsp
- Tomato sauce – 1 cup
- Bay leaf – 1
How to prepare?
- In a pan over medium-low heat, melt the butter and oil
- Now, add onions and at the same time add garlic
- Sauté until onions become soft and golden
- Later, Add bay leaf
- After a while, Add tomatoes or puree
- Then, Add salt according to the taste
- Like wise, add black pepper
- Now, Stir continuously
- When the tomatoes are cooked well add tomato sauce and stir for 2min
- Bring to boil and then reduce the flame and cover it for 15 minutes
- Cook it until it become thick
- Eventually, Check the consistency and taste.
- Finally, Turnoff the flame and serve it in a bowl.
Here, the garlic has awesome anti-viral properties and the tomato is rich in vitamin C.
Immunity booster smoothie
Orange and carrot smoothie
Now I’ll share you a very powerful vitamin C booster smoothie recipe
- 1 orange peeled and de segmented
- 1 carrot washed and peeled (Chopped into small pieces)
- 1 cup water
- Ice (optional)
How to make
- Firstly, Place all the ingredients in a blender or juicer
- Now, Blend until it becomes smooth
- Enjoy it immediately (don’t store it).
For more benefits drink this smoothie during the morning.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Sunflower seeds
Immunity Definition: Immunity is the capability of multicellular organisms to resist harmful microorganisms from entering their cells.
- Kiwi fruit
Moreover, Fruits which are rich in vitamin C and E are good for immunity.
Drinking water to hydrate yourself is important. Thus, water plays a major role in eliminating toxins and other bacteria from our body. But drinking lot of water may give you bad results. By drinking lot of water you may pass urine lot of times. In spite of flushing all the toxins you also flush out many important vitamins and nutrients from our body. As a result you may get sick instead of developing your immune system. So, Drink required amount of water. Stay healthy.