Top 7 Best Homemade Remedies For Pimples On Forehead
Pimples on the forehead are common. It is observed in both men and women. Actually, Pimples on the forehead are treatable and it requires an effective daily routine. If you are busy people, I’ll suggest some home remedies for pimples on the forehead that you can follow once in a week.
Let’s get started…
First we have to know the reasons for acne/pimples.
- Hormone imbalance/changes
- Bad cosmetics
- Greasy scalp/skin
- Over exfoliating
Pimples due to hormone imbalance are called hormone acne. Usually, the rise in androgen, such as testosterone is the reason for hormonal acne. It is a kind of bacteria that forms under the skin and lead to pimples.
Generally, Stress is not a direct reason for acne. That means when a person is under stress pimples stay longer and are more susceptible to increase in severity. Sometimes more pimples are visible at one time because it takes longer for each pimple to heal during a breakout.
Yes, some cosmetics can cause acne. You have to pay attention while choosing your cosmetics. This kind of acne is really irritating and sometimes itchy. The bumps/pimples create a rough surface on the forehead and some may fill with the pus and some may not.
Note: Remove the makeup and clean your face before going to bed.
Dandruff is one of the most common reasons of forehead acne. So wash your hair properly and make sure your scalp is clean all the time. Use the sulfate-free shampoo. People with sensitive skin must clean your face regularly with water (if you have dandruff).
We all know excess oil on the skin is the main reason for acne. People with oily skin have this issue. Excess oil and dead skin stored under the skin and form bacteria that cause bumps/pimples on the forehead.
Exfoliating is good and it removes dead skin but over-exfoliating releases more oil from the skin and may result acne. We have to limit exfoliating our skin. It’s good to exfoliate twice a week.
Remember: Sometimes, Poor hygiene also causes acne. So make sure to be clean all the time.
Homemade remedies for pimples on forehead
Applying lemon or lime juice
- Take 1 tablespoon of lime juice.
- Mix it with water.
- Apply that liquid on your forehead daily before going to sleep.
- Wash it in the morning.
- You will see the result in 1 week.
Don’t apply lemon juice directly on your face because it contains citrus and you may feel irritated and itchy.
Applying Aloe vera gel on forehead
- Take a fresh aloe vera leaf.
- Wash the leaf.
- Cut the edges of the leaf.
- Let it sit for aside for 5 minutes.
- Leave it until the yellow liquid comes out from the leaf.
- Now, wash the leaf and cut it into half.
- Take the gel out of the leaf with the help of a fork.
- Apply the aloevera gel on the forehead and let it dry.
- Wash your face with clean water.
- Do this daily for 5- 10 minutes (morning or evening).
- You will notice the result in 1 week.
Applying Green tea
- Apply the green tea liquid directly on your face.
- Let it dry and then apply the second coat of the liquid on your face.
- Then, wash your face with clean water.
- You will notice the result in 1 week.
- You can also do this with the leftover green tea bags.
Honey and Cinnamon mask
- Add a pinch of cinnamon powder to 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Mix well.
- Now, apply the mixture on your forehead.
- Massage it gently.
- After 10 minutes clean it with water.
- Do this twice a week and you can see the result in 2 weeks.
Exfoliate your skin
- Take 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of honey in it.
- Then, mix well.
- Now, scrub it on your face Scrub gently for 2 minutes and wash your face with clean water.
- Do this twice a week and you can see the result in 1 week.
Apply gram flour and turmeric mask
- Take 1 tablespoon of gram flour/besan in a bowl.
- Add a pinch of turmeric in it Mix well with water or honey or Rose Water.
- Apply the mixture on your forehead and massage it.
- Let it dry and After 30 minutes wash your face with clean water.
- Do this twice a week and you will notice the result in 1 week.
7) Applying Ice cube on face
- Wash your face.
- Then, Cover an ice cube in a cloth or handkerchief.
- Now, tap the ice cube on your forehead along with the cloth.
- Do this daily before going to bed.
- You will notice the change in 5 days.
- This is a natural beauty hack.
Do not apply an ice cube directly on the face.